Thursday, March 5, 2015

Research



            I am interested in Robots, Solar powered robots to be specific.  My ultimate goal will one day be to build a Solar Powered Panda Robot.  But that’s in the distant future.  I am also interested in exploring the Arduino more and using that with my Photopopper Photovore Robot.  I am really interested in seeing how it reacts to different types of lights and colored lights.

Essentially, I would like to build the Photopopper Photovore, which is a light seeking and obstacle avoiding Solarbot.  I would like to eventually combine Max7 with an Arduino and be able to use it to control different lights, set up in various locations that would then make the Photopopper interact with the lights.

I would eventually like to program the lights with music in order to change the lights, I would like to maybe use music of sorts and the tones or ranges to change the lights that would then make the Photopopper move towards the lights.

            Ex. Grey Walter’s Tortoise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLULRlmXkKo
            Ref. Gordon Pask MusiColor

Materials:   
a.     Photopopper
b.    Arduino(s)
c.     Max7
d.    Lights/ LED’s
e.    Music
a.     Songs
b.    Traditional instruments
c.     General Noise


Reference Programs/ Materials:


           



No comments:

Post a Comment